May I introduce ourselves?
Retro, disco, funky, sexy, this is what you can think of at Donna’s Social Club. We are going to present an American Diner anno 2022. Focus on comfort food in an elegant jacket.
The menu is a mix of the best America has to offer: with American comfort food, Cajun and Mexican inspired cuisine, there is something for everyone. Last but not least, Donna’s offers a wide range of vegetarian options.
What do we expect from you?
- That you have a full command of the English language
- That you stand firmly in your shoes and have both feet on the ground
- That you are stress resistant and flexible
- That you are quality-oriented
- That you take initiative
What are your duties and responsibilities?
- You are responsible for carrying out preparatory work in the kitchen
- You are responsible for cleaning the working environment and kitchen equipment and noticing any peculiarities/faults
- You ensure the preparation of dishes and/or parts of dishes according to recipes or instructions from the chef
- You control and account for the quantities of ingredients and semi-finished products consumed
- You are orderly and work in a well-organised manner, even when work is transferred
- You ensure compliance with the regulations in the areas of safety, health, HACCP and working and presentation methods.
What do we offer you?
- An amazingly cool working environment and a dynamic team
- 38 hours per week with working days in consultation
- Salary in accordance with the Catering Industry Collective Labour Agreement
- Future career opportunities
- Option of training and education
Still interested? Share your CV and motivation through our socials (@donnasocialclub) or email@example.com